Data Centre’s & New Technology
First and Largest
Foreman Roberts have successfully led the Data Centre industry for many years, we have:
- Delivered some of the first Data Centre’s ever to be built.
- Been part of the team who designed and delivered ‘new technology’ to the LSE trading floor (the revolutionary ‘Big Bang’)
- Wrote the first ever guide to cooling Data Centre’s (BREEAM guide)
- Designed the largest Privately Owned HV network in the UK for a data centre.
- Delivered the largest purpose built Data Centre in Europe (Global Switch, London)
We have also led the Data Centre industry in the development of Energy Efficient solutions, we have:
- Achieved the first ever BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating for a Data Centre (HSBC Southern DC)
- Collaborated on the design of one of the industry’s most energy efficient cooling systems for Data Centre’s.
- Produced the first commercial guide to fuel cells powering buildings.
We use our unrivalled technical knowledge to act as ‘Expert Witnesses’ for clients in the Data Centre sector and also to deliver new Critical Infrastructure and Data Centre’s for an International Client base.