We are industry leaders in the design of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering for buildings and we use our expertise in Building Services Design to deliver innovative, energy efficient environments that actively support the performance and wellbeing of the people who occupy them.
We have the expertise to develop design solutions for the full range of Electrical Services & Infrastructures, including:
- Power generation and distribution systems
- Protection & monitoring systems
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- External and internal lighting
- Emergency lighting systems
- Small power systems
- Earthing & Bonding
- Lightning protection
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Communications, voice, and data (ICT) systems
- Security systems (CCTV, access control, intrusion alarm, etc.)
- Audio-visual and entertainment systems (IPTV/MATV, CATV)
- Public address, voice evacuation & sound systems
- Specialised low-current systems (nurse call, master clock systems, etc.)
- Building Management Systems
- Photovoltaic (PV) energy collection
Our approach is to challenge convention and use the latest design & modelling technology available to develop energy efficient, cost effective, practical design solutions that deliver stakeholder requirements and meet users aspirations. We place a firm focus on carbon reduction and developing sustainable engineering solutions, taking a holistic approach to design and encouraging early involvement & collaboration throughout the design & construction process.
Our Electrical Engineers are key members of our multi-disciplinary teams, selected for their strong technical expertise and sector experience. They are widely recognised for delivering a High Quality Service and have successfully delivered many high profile and award winning projects. They are Highly Qualified individuals and are members of Industry bodies such as CIBSE (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers), IMechE (Institute of Mechanical Engineers) and IET (Institute of Engineering & Technology). Our engineers have contributed towards the development of technical standards & regulations and represent the industry on technical forums, where they share their expertise and help shape the future, making them some of the most respected professional engineers in our industry.